Thursday, October 24, 2013

Where do you keep your animals?

Ok so sometimes I do a bit of pet sitting/dog walking ect. for a bit of extra spending money in my free time... 

So yesterday I went to this one house, everything went fine... Talked to this lady about feeding schedules and what not for her rabbit, dog and 2 cats... So I then ask where she keeps her animals (as by this time I had yet to see any pets wondering the house)... Well her 2 or 3 year old (not too sure on the age) had been sitting in the living room playing walks into the kitchen as I ask this question... She starts waving her hands at her mother going "I can show her! I can show her! Follow me!"

Little girl grabs my hand and pulls me out of the kitchen and down the hall... She then stops in front of a door... She knocks (thats odd I think to myself) then opens the door... Sitting in side is this guy playing World of Warcraft... The little girl looks at me and says "mommy says this is a pig pen but I have yet to see any piggies in it!" I almost hit the floor laughing... The mother comes rushing down the hall... Both the guy and the mother look embarrassed...

Anyways her mother shows me the animals I'll be taking care of this weekend and I ended up staying a little longer than I had planned but the end I'm getting paid plus I gained myself a back up healer for my raid group (more than payment enough right there... IF the guy can heal as good as he says he can) So anyways I just thought this was funny and so cute so here it is... Enjoy.

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment