Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Attack of the Weeping Kittens

Ok so basically this is going to be another "Let me tell you about my cats!" post... 
So anyways I have a few kittens and recently I have discovered that one of my kittens is a weeping angel... Well maybe not but he does happen to share the don't blink trait that they happen to have.

I spend a lot of time gaming on my computer so naturally I end up eating at my desk from time to time... Well my kitties seem to have this idea that anything I happen to have that they too will be sharing in also, so they happen to try to get their share when I am not looking...

Well anyways my one kitten is a tricky little bugger who seems to have the idea that, if he stops moving when you look at him, that you can not see him... So he will ever so slowly start inching his way over to what ever I happen to have and whenever I happen to look at him he freezes on the spot and will not move until I stop looking at him... This process repeats until he almost gets to the food and I then move him back to where he started...

So now I seem to have found myself in endless staring contests with my cat...

~Nonna


No comments:

Post a Comment