Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Battle for the bride

Ok so it has been awhile... I've been quite busy with holiday stuffs and also catching up on some long over due fanfiction.

I have taken on a few beta reading jobs and I have also started on a couple fics of my own (still working on deciding if I am going to post them or not).

One is a Doctor Who fic that I started about a year or so ago and kinda left it hanging after finishing chapter one. Been working on figuring out how to have the Doctor meet the Doctor without blowing up the universe as it was stated in the new series that he couldn't/shouldn't cross his own time line... I had spent the time since finishing the first chapter trying to find the episodes "The Three Doctors" (1972) and The Five Doctors (1983)  as to figure out how to proceed with this fic... Thankfully the 50th anniversary special has since helped me figure out exactly how I can do this...

The second one I've been working on is a Harry Potter one... I've done a lot of these in the past... But this one has given me a huge problem. I have written a great many of pairings, (Mostly non-canon.) The reason this one is giving me so much trouble is simply the fact that I don't exactly care too much for the pair (The worst part about this is the fact that the pair is canon thus I should have no problems writing is as there is so much in the books/movies/pottermore about this pair) Then WHY are you writing it one may ask... Well I got the prompt from a friend of mine. We exchanged prompts and she is currently on chapter 3 of the prompt she got from me...

So anyways I took a short break from reading/writing /holiday prep and I stumbled on this...




Thought it was funny and an awesome idea, couldn't help but share...

Anyways I may not be posting much between now and New Years as I will be battling plot bunnies and holiday relatives... So if I don't post before then I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, a blessed Solstice, a Joyous Kwanzaa. a gleeful Boxing Day and a late Happy Hanukkah!

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment