Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mad Scientist Mode Kicks In...

Ok so I have this song stuck in my head... The beat... It sounds a lot like opening to Awolnation's "Sail" but it isn't that song (it also is not Hurt's "Illuminated" or Dougie Maclean's "The Gael")...



Anyways this beat has been stuck in my head for sometime and not sure where else I have heard it before (if you have any suggestions/ideas on what song I am talking about please contact me)...

Anyways on this search for this song I came across this  video of a Tesla coil playing "Sail"...

Something clicked... I thought of that scene from Disney's the Sorcerer's Apprentice... The one where they play "Secrets" One Republic (Turns out that also is not the song I am searching for...)

Well anyways I still have not found the song (please help... It is driving me nuts) But I did find a few videos of Tesla coils playing music...

So I decided I would like to own one of these lovely things... So I began my search on how to build one...

This new search lead me to hackaday...

Where I found this beauty hiding in the comments...


This has reinforced my desire to make a singing Tesla coil...

Anyways... Does anyone out there happen to know the name of the song that is driving me to this madness?????

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment