Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm back :D




BLOG EMPTY! NO NOTE! POSTS GONE! YOU COULD HAVE DIED! YOU COULD'VE BEEN SEEN!


*Slowly sticks head around corner to see if it is safe*

Hellos ^_^

So my last post was 12/31/13... Yeah I know I've been away for a very long lime... So where have I been and what have I been doing???

Well... January of 2014 I got caught up on some post holiday things and as a result I did not have time to write...  

SO WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE YEAR?

*Grins sheepishly*

Well... You see... I kinda discovered this other site... ... ... What happened was... Well they paid for posts like these... So I kinda been over there for the past year... Yeah I know... I was bad...


So how about now? Are you coming back or is this your last post???

Well at the moment I plan to still post over on the other site but due to some recent changes and the lowering of payments I plan to post here also... Though not as much as I did in the beginning... The reason for that is the fact that I am currently working on/writing some other stuff as I plan on starting a secondary blog here called The Broke Geek...

So what is this new blog going to be about??

Well as some of you may or may not know I am not currently working... As a result I have had to find "creative" ways to continue to fund my hobbies... This new blog will talk about those ways (hopefully other geeks who are broke may see it and get a few ideas on how to fund their own hobbies.)

So what else have you been up to this year, traitor?

Well as I said above I had to get "creative" with earning so for one I have been "working" online... Secondly {shameless pug time} I have created my own Etsy shop beyond those two things I have been mainly catching up on a lot netflix, playing a lot of games, hanging out with friends, playing with my kitties, and helping family...

So I guess that is all for now... Until next time... Laters!

~Nonna ^_^

SHAMELESS SELF PUG NUMBER 2

No comments:

Post a Comment