Monday, February 23, 2015

Galavant

So what happens when you take a basic Disney true love story line and merge it with a Mel Brooks movie? You get Galavant!
So the brave knight Sir Galavant's true love is kidnapped by the evil King Richard and he is on quest to rescue her...

So I came across this show on Hulu, honestly I did not have high expectations of this show but I was bored and it looks like an alright way to kill 25 minutes, so I thought why not. So I start watching the pilot... Less than a few minutes in, they start singing. "Oh great it is a freaking musical" I think to myself. Personally I don't really care for musicals that much. I'm not going to like this show much, but I might as well finish the episode since I started it. So I decide to finish the episode and I am glad that I did. By the end of the first episode I could not wait to start the next one. Next thing I know I have been sucked in and I am on episode 6.

So what are my thoughts on the show this far in? I absolutely love it. I love the characters. I love the story. I love the songs. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of movies like The Princess Bride, Monty Python and The Holy Grail, and Robin Hood Men In Tights then you will love this show.

If you want to check it out you can watch it on Hulu (Shameless Self Pug Below)
Try Hulu Plus for FREE for two weeks!!!

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment