Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random hellos ^_^

So I guess I've finally decided to do a blog. Anyways I'm kinda new to this... So anyways I guess I should tell you a bit about myself...


Everyone calls me Nonna-chan. I am a bit of a geek, a gamer, and a fangirl and these are my random thoughts

So I really like to game, read, and just have fun. I like to cook though I really do kinda suck at it. I currently have 4 kittens (Daenerys, Fluffy, Minerva, and Cersei) 2 of which I really should start trying to re-home soon T_T

My fandoms at the moment are:
Game of Thrones
Doctor Who
Star Trek
Harry Potter
Sherlock
Hunger Games
Lord of The Rings
Star Wars
Big Bang Theory
Anime

(I may have forgotten a few at the moment)

 So hello everyone hope you enjoy reading my random thoughts ^_^

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment