Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bryan Cranston is the new Lex Luthor

So since the announced that Ben Affleck is the new Batman (turns out it is not a joke O.o) rumors have been flying left and right about everything Batman related in the new Superman movie such as they are looking at Justin Bieber to be the new Robin to even Justin Timberlake taking his spot next to Batman. Now the one thing people are now focusing on more is who is the new Lex Luthor? Rumor is Bryan Cranston is the new Lex Luthor...



Heck everyone is saying the guy has signed on for six movies.... But funny thing is this is the first he has heard about it... To the best of his knowledge, Bryan can't recall signing on for one movie... let alone six.

"I’ve heard that too, six? This is all news to me. I think that maybe my name is bandied about because I’m known to be bald. ‘What bald guy can we get?’ The reality is they can take any actor and shave his head or put a bald cap on him. "

So basically it isn't happening... As much as everyone wants to believe it Bryan Cranston will not be the new Lex Luthor...

Now I know some people are going to be kinda upset about this but me personally I have no problems with this... Sure Bryan is good in Breaking Bad but he just doesn't seem Luthor enough to me...

Not really sure why... In fact I think he could do the part well enough but the guy just doesn't have that Luthor fill to me... Cranson could be good Lex but not great Lex... And with the whole Affleck thing we need a great Lex Luthor to balance this whole thing out.

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment