Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What happens when you marry a geek girl

Ok so I read this joke on adult humour this morning and it reminded me of a story one of my friends told me about when she got married...



So anyways she had known her husband since she was in middle school... He knew she watched anime and played card games but he did not know she also read comic books...

Anyways they had been married for a few months when one day he tried to surprise her all sexy like at the door... This is what she told me...

So I had to make a quick run to the store. Well when I got home I opened the door and there stood {name} in just a pair of red and yellow boxers. I'll admit I was a little shocked and somewhat turned on... That is until I looked down... I bust out laughing and drop my bag of groceries... {name} face goes from happy to confused the to disappointment... He then demands "what is so funny!!"... I wipe a tear from my eye and reply "what's wrong Clark, someone steal the rest of your Super suit??" {name} looks at me confused like again then looks down at what he is wearing... red and yellow boxers... blue socks... and his glasses... He too bust out laughing. That was the day my husband discovered I read comics also and in the end we had to have eggs for dinner that night due to the fact that I broke most the carton when I dropped the bag.

Now the funny thing about this is the fact that my friend's husband, this guy would make the perfect Clark Kent... Right down to the freaking hair... Heck he even parts it the same way (without even noticing he does it). Now he wouldn't make a good Superman but he would be one heck of a Clark...

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment