Monday, August 26, 2013

Chain Mail Bags

So once again I have found myself on the Think Geek website... Anyways I came across their "Chain Mail Dice Bag"





















I so want one of these sadly though I didn't see them until after I had finished my order as they were sitting in the "clearance" tab...

So I thought what the heck... I wonder how hard these would be to make? So I wondered off to google and searched... It bought up some web pages and even a few youtube videos...

The first one I clicked was a 7 minute video instructing you how to make these...  Sadly I could not finish the video as it was not helpful as it could have been... The person who made it chose to have music playing in it and you could not hear the instructions over the music...

So the next one I clicked was also youtube video... This one was about 19 minutes long and I found it to be VERY helpful...
















Just want to say thanks Zack... I'm so going to try this as soon as I can get my hands on some links...

Now I just got to figure out if I want to try to make my own rings or if I'm going to get lazy on this and just buy the pre-made rings online... Been checking out The Ring Lord and thinking for my first time I may end up just buying the jump rings needed from them.

Once this is finished, depending on how it turns out I'm thinking of updating my convention bag with a much larger version of this :3

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment