Friday, August 23, 2013

Yet another Ben Affleck/Batman post

So last night I found out that Ben Affleck is going to be Batman in the next Superman movie... Now I wasn't too thrilled... Though I didn't vent my full frustration with this horribly bad choice here on this blog I did do quite a bit of venting elsewhere... On that note the main friend I vented to last night pointed me to this...

The internet's reaction to Heath Ledger being cast as the Joker...



















































































http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/5/22/the-internets-reaction-to-heath-ledger-being-cast-as-the-jok.html


She also chose to remind me of the people's reaction to this...


















I honestly thought Heath Ledger was an alright choice compared to some of the rumors that I had heard when they were casting for the Joker...  And when I heard that they were thinking of Chris Hemsworth for Thor I was like great so now Thor is a pretty boy... This movie isn't going to be as good as many had hoped (well even if the movie sucks at least Thor has a nice butt :3 ) But honestly even though these two choices turned out good... Heck better than good lets go with great... At least those two didn't already play another comic book character in the past and screw it up as bad as Affleck did Daredevil...

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment