Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Man of Steel movie Daredevil becomes Batman

Someone please tell me this is a joke... So apparently the upcoming squeal to Man of Steel has cast Ben Affleck as Batman... BATMAN... Really...



So Affleck has already played Daredevil in the past now he is taking a stab at Batman... Now nothing against Ben, he is a great actor but sorry he isn't Batman...

We all seen how Daredevil turned out so I must ask who in their right mind would give Ben another superhero to play... I mean honestly DC and Marvel are always trying to prove that one is better than the other so you would think that DC would learn from Marvel and not go through with this idea of theirs.

Silverman stated, "We knew we needed an extraordinary actor to take on one of DC Comics’ most enduringly popular Super Heroes, and Ben Affleck certainly fits that bill"

Yes Ben is an "extraordinary actor" but I really think he just isn't the Batman type... Now I understand they can not use Bale as Batman seeing as they are going for an "older" Batman in the new movie but honestly there are better choices out there than the former Daredevil in my opinion.

Personally I think this may be a bad idea for the new Man of Steel movie but heres hoping I'm wrong and everything turns out perfectly...

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment