Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Legend of Zelda Ocarina Replica

Augh I have no self control... I know I shouldn't be spending anymore until Friday yet I can't help but look at very tempting things T_T' I've now found this... And I realy really wants it :3
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Replica with Genuine Leather Triforce Bag






















It calls to me... "buy me!" it says...
I reply "but master I shouldn't" 
"You know you want to!"
I reply "but I can't spend anymore this week"
"What will a measly $40 hurt? Not at all when you hear my sweet sweet music!"
Me: O.o "holy crap... Ocarina you can stay there a bit longer!!"
"Dang... almost had her too :/ "
Me: *cries in corner*

I really need to get off amazon tonight before I finally lose it and blow who knows how much on random stuff I don't need (but kinda wanna get anyways -.-'


~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment