Saturday, August 10, 2013

In the Land of More dough where the Sauces lie...

Ok so now I know it is time for bed when...

So I found this picture it originally came from tumblr but a friend of mine had it on facebook and the poem that is posted below it... She says she did not write it and sadly does not know who did



































Three for the Chucky Cheese whose children cry, 
Seven for the Papa Johns in their pizza dough, N
ine for Little Caesars doomed to die,
One for the Pizza Hut on his thick crust,
In the Land of More dough where the Sauces lie, 

One piece to rule them all, 
One piece to find them, 
One piece to bring them all and in the cheese bind them. 
In the Land of More dough where the Sauces lie.

Truly beautiful my friend...
If anyone knows who wrote the poem above please let me know as I would love to give him or her a pixelated cookie :3

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment