Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ibotta

Ok so I found this really awesome app called Ibotta sometime last week...

Now I am in love with this app, it gives you cash back on some items you buy (like kool aid and stuff). So anyways I didn't think it would work seeing as I've read about so many different scams out there that it isn't even funny...

So anyways I thought what the heck the app is free and all I have to do is buy my normal stuffs and just scan the receipt and the bar code of the item... If this doesn't work I'm not out of anything except time that I would have wasted on random stuff anyways...

So about a week later (last night to be exact) this thing is telling me I've done raked up $19...

So this is the part where I thought... "Whelp it's scam time... I'm going to try to cash out and it's going to give me some bull crap reason to not give me the $19"

So I link my paypal and insert the $19... it says transferred... I think "bull!" SO I go check my paypal account and it was there...

It WAS there!

Sad to say though it didn't last long... I ended up spending it on etsy for this really cute bracelet but anyways that is besides the point.... My point is this thing actually pays and I think I now found a nice little bit of extra income (not much but enough to justify an extra item here or there :3 )

So anyways if anyone is interested you first have to sign up on the ibotta site then you just download the app to your phone and start shopping!

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment