Friday, August 23, 2013

New Star Trek show

So I've been hearing rumors about  this for quite some time now and I would really love to see a new show soon

So anyways the main rumor I've been hearing is about the new show focusing on Worf... Which I would really love to see.

Michael Dorn has been talking about maybe doing another project with Worf for some time now so I personally would love to see how it would turn out. So far he has mentioned in the past that he has an idea for a SyFy channel movie featuring Worf as the captain of a federation ship (the Enterprise maybe?) with mostly new characters. He stated that he has already started writing a script for this movie and may start shooting sometime this year maybe...

So now instead of a movie it seems he is thinking of something bigger such as a show...

"Last year there was interest and I talked to a couple producers and we actually had pitch meeting with Paramount and CBS," Dorn told me. "Business things got in the way in terms of the JJ Abrams movie coming out and CBS/Paramount and their relationship with JJ Abrams. I don't think they wanted to step on his toes by putting a new series on, but it's not dead yet. I've finished the script and hopefully someone will take a look at this and say 'we can do this.'"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bryan-young/wil-wheaton-and-michael-d_b_3784659.html

I can't wait  to see whether this works out as a one shot movie or TV series or even both but heres hoping we get something soon

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment