Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fairies in a jar

So I found this thing online called fairies in a jar... I so wanna try it at some point!



Basically all it is is a few glow sticks tossed in a jar with glitter... but it looks kinda cool

First you cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Next you add your glitter... Then seal and shake!

I started looking around after I saw this looking for actual pictures of the jar instead of the photo-shopped one and I found this... Someone took their jar and added a piece of white tulle before adding the glow sticks and glitter and I must say I really want to try it with the clear mesh tulle :3

Picture of the jars with tulle swiped from http://thegoldjellybean.com/2012/06/making-glow-jars.html


















~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment