I found this on a friend's facebook page I think she got it from thankyourbody.com (but not really sure that's just what the picture says.) Anyways I so want to try this sometime... It is home made fruit snacks... Not sure if it would turn out like jello or more like the gummies but I still want to try it sometime :3
2/3 cup fresh lemon juice or fresh orange juice (if you don’t like sour go with orange!)
2/3 cup frozen or fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries are all great.)
1 – 2 Tbs honey
5 Tbs gelatin
1. Pour juice and berries into a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat,
stirring occasionally until berries become tender and begin to soften.
2. Add honey and stir until completely incorporated. You will want the fruit to dissolve quite a bit until you have a compote.
3. Puree mixture using a immersion blender or small blender
4. Let sit, off heat, for 5 – 10 minutes.
5. Whisk in gelatin, one tablespoon at a time. Whisk vigorously until
completely incorporated, mixing the gelatin in very gradually to avoid
lumps. (If you do get lumps, just run the mixture through your blender
again or you can put it back on the heat to help dissolve the gelatin.)
6. Pour into a 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 glass dish. Refrigerate until set (30
minutes to an hour). Cut in small squares.