Thursday, August 22, 2013

Katee Sackhoff as Harley Quinn

So in a resent interview Katee Sackhoff has stated that she would like the chance to be Harley Quinn... Sackhoff is best known as Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace (Battlestar Galactica)
Now personally I have some issues with this... Anyone whom refers to Harley as "the female Joker." should automatically be passed over for the role... No questions asked.

There is so much more to Harley than being "the female Joker" and if that is all someone can refer to her as then they are not right for the part.

Now don't get me wrong I think she was great in BSG but I don't think she could get Harley just right... I'm happy/excited (not sure best word to sum up random fangirl SQUEEEE) to hear that someone in Hollywood wants to see Harley on the big screen as much as I do but I sadly don't think she could get the Harley voice down just right (right Mr. J!)

Nothing against Sackhoff, she is a good actress, she has been involved with a few DC and Marvel projects in the past but I honestly do not think she would be a good Harley Quinn...

Now who in my opinion would make a good Harley... At this point I myself have no one in mind but a few people I've talked to have said Kristen Bell or even Yael Stone, now I'm not too sure about this choice either but hey we will see.

~Nonna

No comments:

Post a Comment